Please make sure to read the rules
By joining our affiliate program you agree to the following:
Please always adhere to FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services. You must agree to our affiliate terms and conditions before promoting.
Please understand that by entering our affiliate program, you agree that you are not allowed to do any of the following things if approved. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions earned will be forfeited.
- You are not permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system. All e-mail contacts and lists must be your own e-mail or subscriber list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything of this nature.
- You must not run negative PPC or general marketing campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial clicks that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of Staxio. Anyone found doing this will have their affiliate account banned and terminated. Funds will be held back if any has accrued.
- You must not bid on keywords that include our trademarked company name “Staxio”, as to confuse an ordinary person as to who is Staxio. If you do any of these, you’ll be terminated from the program instantly.
- You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission may be nullified or held back.
- iFrames, review sites and cloaked domains are permitted as long as they do not contain offensive or negative domain URLs, i.e. words such as “scam, the truth, lies, exposed”, etc.
- Affiliate commissions are paid out to your specified Paypal or Stripe account. You will need to add your account within the payout area of your partner dashboard.
Commissions are calculated at the start of each month and available for cash out (minus refunds) every 30 days.
- We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our product/s and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information or false testimonials will have their affiliate account banned immediately.
- You are not permitted in any form to use the Staxio name or logo on websites, social media pages / accounts or other online or offline presence. You are never to use any of our branding to establish a page, advert or other material without permission from the Staxio team. In this instance correct logo and branding guidelines for affiliates will be provided to you from an authorised member of the Staxio team.
In addition, you must not use the following promotional methods if you are approved for this affiliate program (doing so may result in termination from the affiliate program and forfeit of any outstanding commissions) :
- Sending spam or using safe lists any kind.
- Offering cash rebates to people who buy through your affiliate link.
- Using negative words such as ‘scam’ in promotional campaign.
- Misrepresenting our product/offer or not following applicable endorsement rules and regulations.
- Using cookie stuffing.
- Using fraudulent credit cards.
- Encouraging purchases for the sole purposes of qualifying for a prize (e.x. “Just buy the lowest price option and send me your receipt and after 30 days just cancel and I’ll send you my bonus.”)
- You may team up with people you have partnered with before on your own front-end product. You must be known in the industry as business partners. No first time partnerships allowed to qualify for prizes. You can partner for commissions however with no restrictions.
- Do not create negative review sites or postings on social media.
- Your SEO reviews sites MUST contain an actual review. You are free to use any swipe and promotional materials we make available for you in your affiliate tools dashboard. You may not SWIPE and REPURPOSE our site content that isn’t specifically designated as affiliate promotional material. You may, however, use our youtube video embeds as-is from our youtube channel. You may NOT use videos created for the purpose of communicating with our JV partners.
- Do not buy from your own link. You will not be paid. Do not use affiliate program as a rebate or discount for personal purchases.
We pay only after 2 valid sales.
If we receive a chargeback or have to refund after you have been paid, we will add a clawback to your account and retain those amounts against your current or future commissions.
Gaming the System
Any affiliate that is looking to “game the system” will be banned and all commissions voided. This will also lead to a permanent loss of your affiliate account and any access you may have to any of our products. Affiliate fraud and “gaming the system” examples include the following:
- Signing up for multiple accounts to later sell legacy accounts
- Signing up influencers you don’t know (by filling out our signup forms with guesses as to what their personal email address is to create an account for them without their knowledge).
- Suggesting people sign up AGAIN with a new email to get your bonus while screwing-over other affiliates that had already made the referrals.
- Pretending or misleading the public that you work for, or are an employee of, or ARE the official company.
- And so on, etc.
If you think you “might” be crossing the line, I can assure you it is crossing the line. Contact us and ask first. We would really appreciate that.
Otherwise, if you are reported to us by customers, other affiliates, or our fraud detection…we shoot first and ask questions later. We don’t mess around with shady affiliates. Period. If we find you’re playing games, we will kill your account, links, and commissions owed to you by us or any other Vendor and we will put your name, email, and IP on a permanent BAN list in our system.
We reserve the right to withhold commissions for fraud or anything we deem to be suspicious.
Be honest. Play fair to other affiliates. Just use our promotional tools through normal sharing methods in your influence or with paid advertising and you will be rewarded greatly.
Any questions about our affiliate program, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]